Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Weekly Scribblings #93: Kid Stuff

Hello, Word Artists and Admirers! It is my honor to host the last Weekly Scribblings before moving to the new once a week format. For this week's prompt, I'd like you to write about something you really enjoyed in childhood – a toy, a book, a place, a movie – anything that held a place in your heart back then.

I’m accepting poetry and prose, fiction and non-fiction. Please be sure to keep prose to 369 words or fewer and one entry per person please.

11 comments:

  1. A wonderful prompt, Rommy! I bet we all come up with rich, emotional memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw to my view the video is marked 'unavailable'. It might be a country thing; some are not available here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the prompt!
    https://purplepeninportland.com/2021/10/28/street-games/

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason, I thought that I had already told you how awesome this prompt was. But it seems I was wrong (or Blogger ate my comment). So, here it goes again, I love this prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice prompt. posting one day late.

    much❤love

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was the last of 11 kids. One bathroom. So, if I had a favorite memory, it might be finally having a chance to go to the bathroom in peace without someone pounding on the door wanting me to get out.

    I think I was 17.

    Not much of a story there but I'm enjoying everyone else's. - Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, sounds to me like the tip of the iceberg of a huge story! But perhaps not one for this prompt.

      Delete

Please be respectful of all the people on this site, as each individual writer is entitled to their own opinion, style, and path to creativity.