Friday, January 19, 2024

Friday Writings #110: Fascinating!


 

Hello, word artists and admirers! I hope your new year has gotten off to a good start. Mine was busy, but interesting. There was a ton more socializing than usual, which meant lots of conversation. I like speaking to people with interests different than my own. Sometimes they share some really cool bits of information that fascinate me or get me thinking.



So for this week's optional prompt I invite you to write about some obscure bit of knowledge that fascinates you. Your piece can be poetry or prose, fiction or non-fiction. Just keep all entries to 369 words or fewer and one entry per person, please.

Next week, Rosemary will ask: If you were to come back as a ghost after you die, what place or person would you most like to haunt – er,  revisit?

 



2 comments:

  1. I chose to share my piece about fate. It is an amazing mystery that totally fascinates me. It can move in a positive way or move in a negative way — but always is it fate… and it is constantly impacting our lives.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful of all the people on this site, as each individual writer is entitled to their own opinion, style, and path to creativity.