Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Weekly Scribblings #87: Let's Go to the Fair

Hello, Word Artists and Admirers! Around this time of year, many places in the U.S. have fairs or carnivals popping up, which include things like iconic festival food, games and rides. For today’s prompt I want you to write about one (or more) things you might find at a fair and write about that. Possibilities include (but are not limited to) cotton candy, Ferris wheels, ring toss, merry-go-rounds, corn dogs, and roller coasters.



I'll take poetry or prose, fiction or non-fiction, but the piece must be either new, new-ish (less than 30 days old), or significantly reworked older pieces. Please keep your prose to 369 words or fewer and one entry per person, please and thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Sorry Rommy, my first link does not belong here. I had used it in my write as a reference.
    Again, I hated messing up so early.
    It was a fun prompt for writing.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely, happy prompt, Rommy – which made it easier to write to. I didn't have much time this week, but managed to knock up something light-hearted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This week got crazy fast because I'm taking the day off tomorrow to help the hubby through Yom Kippur.

      Delete
  3. I'll see what pops into my mind! Fun prompt. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful of all the people on this site, as each individual writer is entitled to their own opinion, style, and path to creativity.