Friday, September 11, 2026

Friday Writings #244: If the Glass Slipper Fits

 


Hello, Word Artists and Admirers! I have been slowly but steadily making my way through my TBR list. After dungeon crawling with Carl, traveling through space with Murderbot, and solving mysteries with Anna and Din, I have a desire to return to my first love, fairy tales. I've got a couple of well-loved collections at home. I also have a new collection of fairy lore that I've been itching to crack open.


I couldn't resist the cover
And there are cool illustrations inside!

For this week's optional prompt I'd like you to write something from the point of view of a fairy tale character. I'll take poetry or prose, fiction or non-fiction. Just please remember to keep your pieces to 369 words or fewer, and one post per person, please.

Next week, we shall ask you to write about family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of all the people on this site, as each individual writer is entitled to their own opinion, style, and path to creativity.